Friday, July 17, 2009

Coming Home!


Jimmy was feeling better today and so he drove the rig, I was happy about that! I think I nightmares about driving the rig, but I will it if I need to. As it turned out we had to go through some big towns and it was
a good thing he was driving. The roads were awful. He started having more pain a couple of hours ago, so we decided to stop for the night. We are in a very nice campground and he is resting. We still have
600 miles to home, and we are going to take it nice and slow and easy and hope he doesn't have any more severe pain. It will be good to get home and get him to his doctor.


Windmills in Illinois. We are in El Paso, IL at a campground for the night. We
may try to get to Paducah, KY tomorrow, but it is over 300 miles to Paducah.
We'll just have to see how Jimmy is feeling.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment